Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over on 26th April 2012
- Scripts submitted must be original pieces of work and may not be adaptations of any already existing work
- Scripts cannot have been produced elsewhere or received development funding in the past
- Writers will receive 3-4 hours workshop time on their own script.
- A bursary of £150 will be available to each writer accepted for the scheme
- Payment of the bursary is subject to attendance on all required dates, plus satisfactory engagement with rewriting and evaluation elements of the scheme
- Scriptworks, Jason Crouch, Sarah Meadows and Conor McKee may use extracts from the work, plus any video, photography or other documentary materials produced for promotional and development purposes.
- Terms and conditions subject to alteration before commencement of the project, these will be updated on this website where possible.
- Full terms and conditions to be confirmed at the project outset.
Selection Criteria for candidates will include
1. How well the writer is likely to respond to our methods and benefit from them
2. Likely benefit of the process to the play submitted
3. Likely ability of artist to participate in Q&A sessions