IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING TICKETS FOR SCRIPTWORKS
As capacity for our sessions is limited, it is now necessary that everyone books a ticket for Scriptworks sessions.
Tickets are Free and are booked either through Scriptworks or through the Contact website.
- Scriptworks will automatically book you a ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check the event details at www.scriptworks.net
(click on the calendar in the right hand column of the site) to ensure that your booking has gone through successfully
- Any problems, mail Scriptworks
- Please note that the new system makes it difficult for us to deal with last minute changes, so we ask that if you are going to be unable to make a session that you try to arrange a colleague to fill in for you. Failing that, please give Scriptworks as much notice as possible of any non attendance, with at least 24 hours being desirable.
- You must book your own ticket through Contact’s website
- The address for this is http://contactmcr.com/
- You will see a Scriptworks event page and a ‘Book Now’ button.
- Alternatively call Box Office on 0161 274 0600.
- To check details of your booking, call Box Office
- The meeting time for session attendees is 6.00pm-6.15pm, we then transfer to the meeting room to start work at 6.30pm
- This is to allow time to deal with ticketing and attendance issues before the session starts
- If you arrive later than 6.15pm, then we reserve the right to pass your ticket on to another interested party.